Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sorting it Out

Now that I've unveiled the Disenchanted & Co. weblog I should cover what I'll be posting here in the months ahead. I want to focus primarily on my new series, so you can expect all related/official announcements, cover art reveals, novel excerpts, secrets from behind the scenes and all sorts of Toriana- and author-centric emphemera. There will also be some fun contests and giveaways as we get closer to Her Ladyship's release date in August. At present I expecy to post at least twice a week here, and of course I'm still blogging away daily at Paperback Writer.

Stop in each Saturday for some hints of what's ahead on the blog, too; such as next week, when you can take a peek inside one of my Toriana world-building sketchbooks:



No comments:

Post a Comment