Saturday, March 30, 2013

Forthcoming

Next week on Disenchanted & Co. we'll be talking about music, the way it can be an endless fount of inspiration, and how a contemporary song that helped me enormously while I was creating my protagonist for series.

For my other post I have all the details on how the Disenchanted & Co. novels will be published by Pocket Star, including a fun timeline on the first novel's history from the original working file name to the final round of titling. This series is a new venture for me in more ways than one, and I think it's an exciting approach to publishing fiction.

I hope everyone who celebrates the holiday has a lovely Easter, and see you next week.

Image credit: © Roman Milert | Dreamstime.com

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading those posts next week. Happy Easter to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fran, you're a treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete