Saturday, April 6, 2013

Forthcoming

Next week on Disenchanted & Co. will be all about treasures. First I'll be taking you on a hunt for Torian artifacts hidden away here in our world. How is that possible, you ask? It's all in how you look for them . . . and where you hunt, too.

I'll also have a feature on steampunk and urban fantasy jewelry, which I love to make, along with a slideshow of what my daughter and I have collected over the years. I'll show you what I'm designing now, and share some ideas on inexpensive ways for you to make your own jewelry, too, so stop by if you get a chance.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds great, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh I adore Steampunk jewelry and making stuff. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I didn't confuse everyone with the instructions!

      Delete