Friday, July 19, 2013

Change of Plans

I had some unexpected work I had to attend to this week for my editor, so I've had to reschedule today's planned surprise for next Friday, 7/26. I'm sorry but I promise it will be worth the extra wait.

In the meantime I have new cover art to show you:



This is the latest version of the cover for Disenchanted & Co., which is the print edition of Her Ladyship's Curse and His Lordship Possessed combined together in one novel, which will be released in January 2014. We also have a title for the next book in the series: The Clockwork Wolf, which is scheduled for release in February 2014.

Today I'm also taking a short trip out of town, but I'll be back tomorrow with our usual Saturday Forthcoming post on what to expect next week.

4 comments:

  1. The Clockwork Wolf -- what a great title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb -- it was my working title for the book, so I'm very happy that the publisher decided to keep it.

      Delete
  2. I was lucky enough to win copies of Her Ladyship's & His Lordship in Lynn's recent competition and I have just finished reading them. Brilliant! I couldn't put them down and I can't wait for The Clockwork Wolf to come out now. I love the world of Toriana although I'd hate to be female there, the story is unusual and absorbing, the key characters catch the interest straight away and hold it. Kit's friends and enemies feel multi layered and solid, like you could just stop by for a chat with them yourself. I'm also very impressed with the British slang, mainly because it's accurate and some of the expressions are still used today. Without hesitation I recommend you read this series as soon as you can. I'm lending my manuscripts to my sister later today but will be re-reading them again as soon as they come back to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fran, I don't know what to say except thank you, so much, for such a lovely endorsement.

      Delete