Sunday, July 28, 2013

Winner & Forthcoming

Before I get into what to expect in the days ahead, we have a winner of the July monthly mystery (the anagram for which everyone solved correctly), and that is:

Terlee

Terlee, when you have a chance please send your full name and ship-to address to LynnViehl@aol.com so that I can send your prize -- a lovely pair of Victoria and Albert miniature dolls from Victorian Trading Co. -- to you. My thanks to everyone for joining in.

Next week on Disenchanted & Co.:

On Monday I'll be posting some news on the guest appearances I'll be making elsewhere in August to promote the release of Her Ladyship's Curse, which will begin on the 1st with this giveaway, as well as a bit about my plans to celebrate the publication of my 50th novel.

For our Wednesday world-building session I'll have a slideshow of some tin types and cabinet cards from my personal collection along with suggestions on how you can use old photos for new story ideas.

On Friday we'll have a look in Her Ladyship's Hat Box as I'm convinced there's something in there waiting to be given away to one of you.

Until tomorrow, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment