Thursday, July 11, 2013

Winner

I appreciate everyone who stopped in and offered such great title suggestions for the Name Contest. It was very tough narrowing it down, but there was one that simply sounded right to me and seemed the best fit for the blog. The new title for the author links list is:

Miss Kittredge's Emporium, submitted by Fran K.

Fran, when you have a chance please e-mail your ship-to information to LynnViehl@aol.com so I can send your prize out to you. My thanks to everyone for joining in.

Also, a reminder on another contest; my newsletter subscribers have until midnight EST tonight to enter the June newsletter giveaway. For more details, see the June newsletter. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how fabulous - I won! I'm even more pleased as I've just ordered The Lost Recipe for Happiness after reading the guest spot by Barbara. Now I can give my sister a copy too. You've made my day... I can't stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It pays to be a regular visitor -- congratulations, Fran. :)

    ReplyDelete