Friday, August 2, 2013

Kit in the Box

Since August has finally arrived I'd like to begin Her Ladyship's release month with a look in the Hat Box -- and no surprise, there are bound print galleys of Her Ladyship's Curse and His Lordship Possessed, just waiting to be signed and sent to one of you (the cute little kitten is another of my mascots, however, so she stays with me.)

If you'd like to win the pair, in comments to this post let us know what you're looking forward to this fall by midnight EST tonight, August 2, 2013. I'll choose one name at random from everyone who participates and send the winner both print galleys. This giveaway is open to everyone on the planet, so please join in.

13 comments:

  1. This Fall? Looking forward to an MRI that continues to show no trace of last year's cancer, God willing. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... Fall. I love crispy fall air, harvest colors, the crunch of the first frost beneath my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to temperatures back in the normal two-digit range, thanks. We've had too many days of 110+ this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to the fall colors and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very much looking forward to the first morning I can take a deep breath and smell the change of seasons on the crisp Fall air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooler weather. We don't get fall colors, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall means wonderful walks in the foothills, sunshine and clear blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall has the best of the best here. Weather is perfect, skies are blue and sitting outside and reading is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to picking apples and pumpkins. We have a "Harvest Home" celebration at a local church where I start my Christmas gift search.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to my Birthday and Lots of Good Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to the leaves changing colors and long walks in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I live in the desert, I'm looking forward to temperatures that don't get over 95 each afternoon!

    I'm also going to be teaching my first ever chaimaille class! I can't wait to see what my students make of these patterns. I really hope that it sparks their own love of this amazing craft.

    ReplyDelete