Friday, August 16, 2013

Open Q&A

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been out there spreading the word about the release of Her Ladyship's Curse. As series go, Disenchanted & Co. has been a dream to work on, thanks to Adam Wilson, my splendid editor, and the fantastic team at Pocket Star. Once all the work is done, however, it's really up to the readers to decide what happens to the books. And from what I've been seeing this past week, you've gone above and beyond everything I hoped for. Thank you so much for your support.

Today I'm actually working on The Clockwork Wolf, so I'll be at my desk all day and checking in regularly. If you have any questions about Her Ladyship's Curse, the Disenchanted & Co. series, or anything writing-related, post them in comments and I'll answer them as best I can.

6 comments:

  1. No questions, just want to mention I finished it last night and fell in love with your alternate reality. A bit gritty and harsh, but that only helps the characters to shine more brightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for investing in the book, Diana, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you Diana an excellent world, roll on His Lordship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are definitely rolling on, Fran. :)

      Delete
  3. It was love at first sentence for me with Lucien, though I so want to know more about him--which will be coming in His Lordship Possessed...right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lucien figures prominently in His Lordship Possessed -- and sorry I missed your question last week; things have been a bit crazy around here. :)

      Delete