Monday, August 12, 2013

Kit Arrives

Today is the release day for Her Ladyship's Curse, the first book in my new Disenchanted & Co. steampunk urban fantasy series for Pocket Star. Which will not be a surprise to most of you, as you've been with me since I began this blog back in January.

I wrote this over on my writing blog, but I want to say it again here: my family and friends have always been there to help me along with way, as have my publishers and editors, but it's really all of you who are my steadfast, loyal readers who made this day possible. Every one of you have done something to bring me here; you've talked about my books, shared them with friends, blogged about them, recommended them to your readers and spread the word about my work in countless other ways. I would never have reached this landmark without your generosity, support and encouragement. I'm also especially grateful to my readers at this blog because you have all been incredibly supportive and enthusiastic from Day One. Thank you so much.

To launch my new series and my 50th published book I've been working for months on a very special giveaway. To learn more about it and enter for a chance to win, head over to Paperback Writer.

4 comments:

  1. I think the covers of this series are just beautiful. Being able to look closely at all the details this morning on my Kindle was almost as good as finally having the book in my hand. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Terlee. I'm a little impatient to have the print edition in my hands, but it will be another month or two before that arrives. I'll have to do a special, Kit-in-print giveaway when it does. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on Release Day!!! I'm so excited about this new series! It's sure to be a WINNAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa, lol. So far most of the early reviews have been very encouraging, so I'm quite hopeful.

      Delete