Saturday, October 12, 2013

Update

I'm sorry it's taken me this long to post an update; circumstances beyond my control hijacked me for a bit. I'm happy to report that all is (almost) back to normal, and while I will be late delivering Forget-Me-Knot and some other things I had planned for October I am slowly getting back on track.

I did not send out a newsletter last month because I really had nothing new to report. I know the common practice is to send out one with a lot of filler and rehashing of things, but the last thing I want to do is clutter up a subscriber's inbox with something that constitutes a decided waste of valuable reading time. To solve this problem I'm going to skip doing a monthly newsletter and send out one only when I have actual news to share.

While I'm working to catch up I will also be suspending the Saturday Forthcoming posts; this until such time as I get caught up with all my unfinished projects. I will try to keep to my regular blogging schedule and post here three times per week, and have the usual fun features I've done in the past, but if I can't manage it I hope you'll understand.

On Monday, October 14th, His Lordship Possessed will be released, and I hope you will all consider investing in it sometime next week to help with my sales. The fate of Disenchanted & Co. depends on it, frankly, and while I will always be able to find work writing something, I'd really like to have the opportunity to continue this series.

That's all for today. I'll be back on Monday with the official release post for His Lordship Possessed. Until then have a lovely weekend, and thank you for all you do to support Kit and the crew.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I was never a fan of your Darkyn series; however, I am LOVING the Disenchanted series. I was directed to Her Ladyship's Curse on Amazon's "Recommended for you" feature, and loved it. I waited impatiently for His Lordship Possessed -- stayed up all night to read it. I can't wait to read more of Kit, Lucien, Tom, and Harry. Thank you for writing such a wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete