Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Fairy

Last night the Publishing Fairy stopped in to complain that I've never allowed her to appear on the Disenchanted & Co. blog. To appease the magical menace (and to avoid having my next release cursed) I told her she could have today's post -- as long as she grants a BookWish* for one of my readers.

If you'd like to be the one for whom the wand waves, in comments to this post name a book you're planning to give as a gift during the holidays, or a book that you're hoping to receive as a gift, by midnight EST tonight, November 29th, 2013. I'll choose one name at random from everyone who participates and grant the winner a BookWish. This giveaway is open to everyone on the planet, so please join in.

*A BookWish is any book of the winner's choice available for order online and that costs up to a maximum of $30.00 U.S. dollars (I'll cover any additional shipping costs involved.)

8 comments:

  1. We're giving the omnibus edition of Ursula Vernon's fabulous Digger series to my cousins this year. I cannot recommend it highly enough, wombats rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Most of Nora Ephron is a book I want to give to a good friend because I hope he will let me borrow it back after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to receive the novel Silence for the Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am giving my son Lady at the OK Corral which I know he will enjoy greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to get Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger.

    I'll be giving my non-fiction book, Victorian Bathing and Bathing Suits, but I'm not sure that counts. Unfortunately, very few of my friends are readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to receive the print version of Nobody's Perfect by Kallypso Masters for Christmas, to go with my print copies of her other books. I have it in electronic format but would love a print copy also :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm giving my SIL the gift of a Nook Simple Touch and a $15 gift card to get her started. Trust me, this is huge. She has issues. With me. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be giving Longborne by Jo Davis to my mom.

    SandyL

    ReplyDelete