Friday, December 6, 2013

Fashionable

Pantone has announced the color of the year for 2014, and it's Radiant Orchid, which they define as:

"An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm."

So okay, it's pink. I have pretty much dealt with all my issues with that color and I'm quite happy to embrace radiant orchid as it makes Disenchanted & Co. very fashion-forward:



What do you think of the official color of 2014? Let us know in comments.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You're ahead of the fashion!

    It's a pretty color, but I'd never wear it. But when I finish my current book, I'd consider using it for the cover. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color...especially on the cover of your book! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it best on the cover of your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it and I agree with Cordie that it's best on your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of pink but it looks great on Kit. I find my aversion to the colour is fading as the years go by. I left a post on the "Nails" website but it doesn't seem to have registered - never mind ...

    ReplyDelete