Monday, March 24, 2014

MegaCon 2014 Winner & Picture Show

We're back from MegaCon 2014, which was three straight days of pure bliss. What should have been work was made complete fun, thanks to the thousands of amazing cosplayers, talented artists and very kind fellow exhibitors as well as all the lovely visitors at our booth.

Before I show you some pics I took at the convention, let me announce the winner of Her Ladyship's MegaCon Hat Box, and that is:

Lisa954, who wrote: I would love to go to a World Con and spend the entire week. Or a major Comic Con. I know... I'm just a great big geek.

Lisa, when you have a chance please send your full name and ship-to address to LynnViehl@aol.com so I can mail this package of goodies out to you. My thanks to everyone for joining in, and if you have a chance do stop in this Friday for another hat box giveaway (and this time I'll have it stocked with very special delights I found MegaCon.)

And now for the slideshow:



4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and some fun costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booth looked wonderful. I wish I'd been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! What is that in the stroller? A dog in costume? Or a stuffed something? That was a definite double-take! Looks like you had a great time though. Jealous...

    ReplyDelete