Saturday, March 22, 2014

Our MegaCon Booth

I'll have lots of MegaCon pics to share after this weekend, but here's a peek at how our booth looks (see yesterday's post for where we're located on the con floor map):



We're having a great time hanging out with all the cosplay fans, and I've never seen so many exceptionally amazing handmade costumes. Here are a couple of customers who were especially fun to chat with:



The young lady bought a copy of The Drowned Forest by Kristopher Reisz, whose books I'm featuring along with my own at the booth. I'll also have copies of Marjorie Liu's and Shiloh Walker's latest print releases for sale, along with a big tote of books and goodies to give away at the end of each day, so if you're at the con, stop by, browse some titles and enter the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment